Tuesday, 5 July 2011

An Invitation to the Bristol Gardens Spa

January 2011

Having got Xmas and New Year out of the way, I am back at work.  I have spoken to the Plumber and we have both nervously agreed that we had a Very Nice Time and we should do it again some time.  Or, at least, that's what I think we agreed.  It might have been me saying that and him going, "ummmm" which I can confidently interpret in whichever way I choose.  Still, never mind, a lack of obvious enthusiasm isn't going to put me off because I now also have another interesting invitation from his friend, the GasMan.  Now, the more perceptive amongst you are going to spot the problem in that sentence.  "His friend" - yes, they are mates.  Now, the GasMan and I go back a long way.  We once had a shag soon after my constantly philandering ex-husband finally left me for someone younger.  I was very grateful at the time, as it made me feel a whole lot better about being dumped on the shelf at the ripe old age of 36.  We have always been pretty affectionate since and it had recently become a bit fruitier with the odd snog and grope if I ended up meeting him near a boiler.

When I had to meet him at a job in January, he confessed that he was feeling a bit down because his wife had got a bit fed up of him being a constant flirt and had started an affair with a mutual friend.  In order to feel a bit better he wanted to go to the Bristol Gardens Spa with a naked female friend (i.e. me) so that he could ogle other couples having sex and maybe have a bit of a nice time with me too.  Now, I've been to this place before with the MusicMan and I wasn't that keen first time.  Call me old-fashioned, but I like my sex one on one and doing it in a room with a whole load of other people doesn't really add much to the experience.  I can appreciate it's erotic and it sort of turns me on, but I'd really rather have a nice time in bed with a nice man.  Still, I could see GM was down and he is a mate so I said I'd go.  At this point I hadn't actually arranged to meet up with the Plumber again, so  it all seemed ok on that score too. We set a vague sort of date for a couple of weeks hence and he went off happy and chirpy.

1 comment:

  1. Have you not had to pay for plumbing and heating services?

    ReplyDelete