mumsnet

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Mr EPC (2)

March 2011

Feeling that my behaviour the night before was somewhat inexplicable from his point of view, I text Mr EPC and apologise for leaving suddenly, but intimate that female matters might have been the explanation.  Hope he thinks it was my period or something.  We have a few back and forth texts but it seems to dry up...

Meanwhile I'm still moping about the Plumber.  He eventually texts me to say that he was genuinely too busy to see me that night, but after my reaction, he doesn't want to see me again.  Can't say I blame him.  I send him a grovelling email, but get no reply.  What is really bugging me, though, is that I've known this guy for years and he's a bloody good plumber and bloody good plumbers are hard to find.  Am scared he will never plumb for me again, so to speak. I decide not to mix business and pleasure again. (damn, damn, damn...)

No comments:

Post a Comment